Wednesday, June 10, 2009

=)..WHAt a day!

                My new BOTtle


                   PEnguin



     top view

my shoes!!

                                sideview





well today is a wednesday!!my doom's day..cos today i had a slide presentation which i had not even see the slide BEFORE!!!damn those ppl that were supposed to send me the power point slide...how the hell they expect me to present when i dont even know what im gonna present!!=.=..
so yeah..it was kinda impromptu la..i was like shit!!im dead..but luckily managed to pull through la..
dono wad i was talking...but at least i never like had a nervous breakdown or wad..so yeah..it was okay..felt much better after the presentation ler..haha..lucky got siew lee to lend me a set of formal attire to wear la..so last minute man my members they tell me must wear tommorow..==..why couldnt they tell earlier!!!!!!bunch of sakai's la..but then..after class..we went to a warehouse sale man..beside monash uni..hahha..got like 50% discounts man on all sports stuffs..wooohoo..the place was crowded like mad la...if anyone were to let  go of their fart..i think we will all suffocate and die la...anyways..bought a pair of adidas casual shoes,shirt,and a bottle..hehe..and also nite was PASAR MALAM man!!haha..bought a supply of food for a lifetime la..haha..keng leh..bought murtabak,apam balik,nasi rendang ayam,and my fav aPPles!
then also..haha.. i bought a funny looking penguin i think..haha..dono wad isit also..lols..squezze the head and it makes sounds..haha..cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment